Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Angels, in the early morning

I am not a morning person.
But I absolutely love waking up with my hubby and making him breakfast.  Taking care of him and getting those extra few minutes in with him absolutely make my day.  It truly is such a blessing to be able to sit outside with a nice cup of coffee (or tea) and watch the sunrise and see all the beautiful colors. This morning I made us some french toast.  Not to sound arrogant, but it was yummy!
 I've been in the mood lately to go look through the local Good Will and Salvation Army and see what i can find there.  Maybe today? We'll see.  :)


Angels, in the early morning by Emily Dickinson
Angels, in the early morning
May be seen the Dews among,
Stooping -- plucking -- smiling -- flying --
Do the Buds to them belong?

Angels, when the sun is hottest
May be seen the sands among,
Stooping -- plucking -- sighing -- flying --
Parched the flowers they bear along.


Early Morning On The Seine at Giverny by Claude Monet




Buon giorno!


Amanda

1 comment:

  1. aww that's sweet. I wish I could make breakfast for my hubby but he doesn't like to eat because he has to run first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!