Friday, November 20, 2009

Brand Spanking New.

So, I've been a fan (okay, an addict) of reading blogs for a little while now. Especially the blogs of military wives. I've been so inspired by those amazing women, that I feel like I would enjoy creating one of my own. I don't honestly believe I'm the most interesting or most knowledgeable person around (I'm actually pretty boring), but I think this may be some good therapy to get some of my thoughts and feelings out of my head and onto paper (figuratively of course). And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to inspire or help another woman out there who happens to be in the same place in life I am.  And I would love to get to know those women who have inspired me and made me laugh quite often through their blogs. So leave comments and please dont be shy!

So now onto a little about me ;)

I'm 19 years old and recently married (10-17-2009) to my best friend and the love of my life. He recently joined the Navy and he leaves for bootcamp in May 2010. We have an adorable puppy (well, she's actually 3) named Molly, a little brat terrier. He currently works for the city of Jacksonville installing radios in police cars and fire trucks, etc. and Im a full-time student, studying for my AA in psychology.
I love movies, especially those in the horror genre, the brat pack films, and Audrey Hepburn movies, I have very eclecticand random  tastes in music, and I absolutely love reading, Lord knows I love reading.
But most importantly, I love Jesus. He is our Lord and Savior in all things, and I try (and often fail) to be the type of woman described in Proverbs 31.

Well, thats my first post... see, wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.





Ciao for now.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!