Sunday, November 22, 2009

Will Work For Clothes!

Well, I haven't had a job in about a year. I had to quit my last job at CVS because school clashed with my work hours. So here I am today, still jobless. It makes me feel terrible because my honey has to pay for everything!  And I know it must put a strain on him, but my wonderful husband would never tell me so.  I'm so blessed to be with such an awesome person! That's why he made the decision to join the Navy, because staying here, doing what we're doing, won't give us any sort of future.

I'm really excited about it too, but also really nervous and sad.  Im excited because we'll get to travel the world together, and we'll be able to build a good life for ourselves and for our future children and also because I know the military is something he is meant to be a part of and I feel so honored to be married to someone who strives to protect our country.
I'm nervous because, being a Navy brat myself, I know how these things work. He'll be gone for weeks and months at a time, and he'll miss so much of our children's lives, and I'll be a single mom more often then not.
And I'm very sad because I'll miss our family so much.  All of my side is spread across the country, but Michael's entire family lives in the same city.  We have all grown so close!  And I have always been so close to my mom, I would miss her so much.  I hate that I'm not going to be able to watch my youngest sister, my niece, nephew and small cousins grow up.  I'm really going to miss everyone very much.
That's another reason I decided to start writing this blog.  I'm hoping that once we move our family can keep track of our day to day through this, and once we have kids they can see how they're growing and what we're all up to.

But, it's going to be a long while until that chapter starts in our lives, but I'm at the point now where I just want him to already be coming back from A-school, not waiting to leave! haha.

Well, thats all for now.



A Domani!


Amanda










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!