Saturday, December 5, 2009

Children
make this world such a beautiful place to live.  I'm currently spending some time with my beautiful niece and nephew.  And I got to spend time with my baby cousin yesterday.  I love those babies so much!!  They make me so happy!  I couldn't imagine not being a part of their lives. I am going to be so SAD when I have to leave them behind in Florida.  That's going to be the absolute worst part of moving, leaving those sweet children.  I am really going to have to make a huge effort to stay connected, but it will be worth it.  Oh, and my MIL got our Christmas tree today! And we're going decorate it all tomorrow.  I'm excited. I love Christmas!  We're watching Home Alone right now, and having so much fun!
Well, more later.



Ciao ciao!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!