Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cupcakes!

Ive been in the mood for baking lately.  I made a crapload of cookies for Thanksgiving, and today Im baking some vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting for my honey (he's been craving them) and some of those sugar cookies with Christmas trees on them.  And of course Christmas music is accompanying me on my venture. 
I would LOVE to learn how to be a really proficient cook and baker.  But it's hard when I dont have my own kitchen, and it's being used to cook for others, but oh well, it will come soon enough.  :) 
I also bought some very pretty Christmas cards, so I'm going to have to sit my butt down later and write them all out!
I bought the December issue of Better Homes and Gardens, it was great! It's now one of my favorite magazines.  And I can't wait to try out some of the recipes.

Well, thats all for now.



Ciao!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!