Sunday, January 17, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Urban Oufitters! It's one of my very favorite stores, and while perusing my cosmo, i saw this little number, and I absolutely HAVE to have it!!!



I've also just been DYING for a fitted black blazer.  I just love the look of a blazer, a white tee, and some great jeans. And its so versatile!
I'm also a HUGE fan of unique-vintage.com.  I want just about everything they sell. I love everything 1940's and 50's, so this site is perfect for me, though a lot of their clothes are WAY beyond my budget, they have great sales.  And Ive really been loving this cute little number from their site:





I've also been on the look out for a pair of classic, black pumps. You'd think they would be everywhere, right? Well, I have had absolutely no luck finding a decent pair, I guess they don't believe in black pumps in Florida? I guess Ugg boots are the only thing Floridians are allowed to wear. Ugh.  I would love me some of these:

Nine West- $79

But thats not going to happen, not on my budget. Sigh. Oh well.

Maybe I'll come back and add a bit more to my wishlist later. Lord knows Im always obsessing over something I see in a store.


Ciao!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda!

    Thank you for your thoughtful and kind comment, that was very sweet. Welcome to the blog world, sweetie. And welcome to military life. It's rough but fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!