Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring.

I know it's only January, but here in sunny Florida it already feels like spring.  So, I've decided to do a little post on what I am really feeling for spring. I always feel spring is a bit romantic so I'm thinking: flowing, sheer, ruffles, tiny all-over flower print, grey as "the neutral", and please for the love of all things holy no more gladiator sandals, im loving the little dainty flip flops.  Also, i love a few chains of dainty jewelery, or one  big necklace, or even a colorful, lightweight scarf.  I also really love lightwieght (or even sheer) plain white t-shirts and "warm weather leather". Crisp button-ups and cuffed jeans make me feel like spring. And dresses, dresses, dresses! So why wait until March 20th? If it's warm enough, I say go for it!!!
And Anthropologie, albeit above my price range, is the PERFECT place to find romantic spring clothes. Here are some of my faves:



Filaments Boat-neck



Freeflow Tank




Tutu Tank




Vanilla Bean Blouse




On-the-horizon shorts




Step Lively Trousers



Well, that's all I've got for spring clothes... for now.  :D  And my honey came home from NYC last night!! He got me exactly what I asked for, an I Love NY tee. Ive always wanted one! haha.

 Well, here's a pic of him having a great time in NYC.






He's so handsome!!! Well, more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!