Sunday, January 24, 2010

workin' it out

My MIL and SIL have really inspired me to get in shape, so today, for the first time in a very long time, I went to the gym with them. And man, I am out of shape! Haha. But I've decided that I'm going to try to get in shape for summer.  Mostly because I want to look hot for my hubby when he comes back from bootcamp, and I also will be spending some time in CA while my honey is away, and I DO NOT want to look terrible in a bathingg suit.  So there. But it's actually kind of sad, because I don't own ANY work out clothes or shoes. Ugh. Maybe, if I can keep it up for a while, I'll ask my honey to splurge a little and at least get me some good shoes and maybe an outfit.  I've been checking some stuff out online, and there are some really cute work out clothes to be had.  I'm just bummed about how expensive shoes and sports bras are.
 Here are a few of my faves:


VSX Sport® Roll-over capri




Victoria's Secret Pink® Foldover yoga pant



VSX Sport® Body-Wick® triple system tech sports bra




VSX Sport® Ipex® v-neck cami




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!