Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ask anything!

I love doing surveys, and I think it's a great way to get to know some interesting things about people.  I got this survey by mixing up some surveys I've found online and I have no problem with you guys filling this out yourselves! In fact, I would love to read your answers! Well, here goes!

Where do you go to shop for clothes?
Everywhere! I don't get to shop very often, but my favorite stores are Express, Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie.




Do you buy your own groceries?
Not yet!! haha. I'm lucky, but that will change in October.



Do you think people talk about you behind you're back?
Oh, I'm sure.



When's the last time you had a sour gummy worm?
Wow, I can't remember, but I LOVE the red and blue ones.



Whats your favorite fruit?
cherries, apples and grapes.



If there was a fire, what would be the first thing you would grab?
my husband and dog! besides that, my file folder with all of our really important documents in it. I'm not very sentimental, so I don't have any keepsakes.


Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
you know, my grandma might in an old photo album.



Who's your favorite Disney Princess?
Belle and Aurora.



What is your relationship status?
I am very happily married.




When was your wedding? What was it like?
10/17/2009.  The ceremony and reception were at a beautiful park overlooking the river.  We had Cracker Barrel cater and it was decorated in really pretty oranges, yellows, and browns.  Maybe I'll do a post later about our wedding!



Do you make your bed every day?
HAHA! no way. :D



What color are your bedsheets?
they're red, but I hate them, I'm getting new ones soon. For sure.



What's your favorite flower?
I really love flowers!! I'd have to say orchids, dahlias, sunflowers, and hydrangeas.



Did you go to prom?
I did, both times with my honey.



Were you or are you in ballet?
I took ballet, tap, jazz, and modern.  But I haven't danced in about 6 years. :( It's depressing.



Do you listen to classical music?
when I'm in the mood. I love beethoven, bach (i LOVE the harpsichord), and hayden.



What's the longest book you've read?
oh geez, i don't know.... The Stand or Harry Potter maybe. I've read some long books.


What kind of car do you want?
mini cooper! They are so cute! But I think if I were to go buy a car I would get some sort of SUV.



Last food you ate?
left over chinese. THE BEST!



Last nice thing you did for someone?
Well, I've been alone all day, so unless you count sharing some chicken fried rice with my dog, then I haven't done anything. haha.



Do people consider you as smart?
yes.


How many languages do you know? .
I used to be almost fluent in Italian, but moving here with noone to talk to, and taking spanish classes, ive lost most of it. Which deeply saddens me. but ive taken two years of italian (in italy), two of spanish (i dont know anything) and a semester of french (i know a very little bit).


favourites......


Shampoo: right now i use a shampoo from bath and body works. moonlight path scented.

Fav color: grey and yellow, purple and green, and black.

Day/Night: night

Summer/Winter: winter

Lace or satin: lace

Fave Cartoon character: brian and stewie from Family Guy.

Fave Food: homemade ravioli.

Fave Movies: the breakfast club, breakfast at tiffanies, thirteen, fight club, inglourious basterds....

Fave Drink: water and Dr. Pepper.


Do you believe in "till death do us part"?

I do. 100%


Do you believe in love at first sight?
No


 Do you believe in God?
I do. And I love Him with all my heart.



 Do you believe in the afterlife?
I believe I will live forever in Heaven.



Are you too forgiving?
no, I am (regrettably) a very unforgiving person.



Whats your favorite season?
fall



What is your favorite animal?
i love all animals! I honestly can't pick one.



Have you ever been arrested?
i have not. but i did get chased by the cops. Some friends and I pulled a prank on our school and the cops got called and chased us on foot. we got away by going through the woods and hopping a fence.



Do you talk in your sleep?
I murmur. but my husband is CRAZY when he sleeps! haha. he grinds his teeth and he'll sit up and talk and cuss! it hilarious!



Do you like thunderstorms?
I Love thunderstorms!



Do you have any pets?
A brat (boston/rat) terrier named Molly. I call her mollywobbles (from harry potter book 6).



Do you take walks often?
Not as often as I used to, but I love to go out for walks.



Do you like to read?
I couldnt live without reading.



 How often do you read books?
Everyday if it goes my way.



Do you like walking in the rain?
Yes



Have you been in a car accident?
One very minor one and another that totalled the car, hurt my knee and burned my arm.


Do you exercise?
Lately I've been trying to a few times a week.


What is your favorite musical?
Cats and Sweeney Todd, oh and Rent.



Ever abused drugs?
No, but that's because my family is full of alcoholics and addicts, so I learned from watching them.



 Do you live in a house or an apartment?
Apartment



Would you say your house/apartment is big or small?
It's actually pretty big for an apartment.




What kind of stuff do you have on your walls?
Lots of pictures in black frames. I am all about wall collages.



How tall are you?
5"5'



What is your favorite TV channel?
Discovery, TLC and HBO.



Do you have a favorite TV show?
Criminal Minds, Saving Grace, True Blood, 19 Kids and Counting....



Where are you from?
I was born in Long Beach, CA. When I was 8 I moved to Groton, CT, three years later I moved to Sigonella, Sicily (best place in the world) and three years later to Jacksonville, FL. Where I am now stuck until October. And if you couldn't tell, my step-dad was in the Navy.  


Do you want kids?
Wow, you have no idea how much I want children!!!



Well, if there's anything else you were curious about, you're welcome to ask! I am an open book, and I mean that sincerely.

Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!