Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday!

MannLand5
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
I really try to wash my sheets once a week, and my comforter once a month (because I have to take it to the cleaners).

2. When is your birthday?
November 16th. That was easy, I didn't even have to change my answer on the one.

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
No, but I would love to.

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
Can Johnny Depp be an option?

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
My nose. I have a very Roman nose (I guess it's fitting since I am Italian, but ew.)

6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every day. My hair gets REALLY oily.

7. Do you have pets?
One dog named Molly.

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Blogspot, Facebook, and Myspace. I would give up Myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!