Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting to know you

The questions..


1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
um, i think neither.

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
squat!
3. Favorite flower?
cherry blossoms, tulips, peonies.
4. Pedicure or manicure?
pedicure. my nails chip too fast, but I like acrylics too.

5. How many siblings do you have?
6

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
if I have to go REALLY bad, I don't like to get the floor all wet.

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
bikini.

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Wal-mart.
 
Happy Sunday!
 

3 comments:

  1. No bungee jumping or sky diving for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I agree I wouldn't dare to bungee jump or skydive..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely even bother painting my nails because they just chip!! I would gladly tke a pedicure any day though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!