Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!
I really love this holiday.  I love all that mushy lovey-dovey stuff, especially since I can spend it with the man I love (he was even my first ever Valentine!) I also love doing things for my best friends and family to show them how much they mean to me.  I don't think Valentine's Day should be just for lovers, it should be celebrated amongst everyone. So, I got to have an awesome girls night with my MIL, SIL and two cousins-in-law.  We went to Chili's and even though we missed our movie because it was so crowded, we went to Starbucks and had a great time!  The hubs and I don't have any plans for tomorrow, and thats totally okay with me, as long as I get to spend time with him.  I hope everyone has a great day!

Lots of love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!