Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I finished Blood Game last night, and of course, it was just as fantastic as all her other books in the series, I can't wait for the next one to come out in March.  I don't know what I'll be reading next (none of my holds are at the library yet, ugh).  Anyways, I can'y WAIT for our tax returns to come back! We get to pay off bills and credit cards (yay!) and with the rest, my honey and I get to go shopping!!! WOOOO!  So, I've been doing some looking around already to see what I want to get and I've found some great stuff online that I'm really looking forward to. So here are a few of my faves.


LOOOOOVE it! and for only $25!




Isn't this adorable!


Oh my gosh, I love the Rococco style of this ring, and I've been wanting a big ole cocktail ring.


I would love to wear this one with a plain white button up and jeans!


Gray and yellow, can you say perfect?!?


I love tops like this.


I love the sheer, flowing quality of this top.

I still need to find some black pumps, a wide black belt, white sandals, black sandals, brown sandals, black sunglasses, and a new bathing suit. Haha! I think I'm in way over my head! Well, I have to figure out my priorities and get those first....



Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!