Please tell me you've seen A Christmas Story! Anyways, I got my first award today! From the lovely Mrs. Stephanie Hartman over at Army Wife On A Mission!! Thanks so much!!
And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
So, ten things about me eh? Here goes...
1. I prefer coffee at night rather than in the morning (Stephanie's list made me think of this, but it's still true!)
2. I eat grilled cheese with ketchup.
3. I want kids more than anything! My dream in life is to be a mother.
4. The first book I ever read by myself was The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss in kindergarten. But the first adult book I ever read was Chameleon by Sandra Brown when I was 10. And even though I can't remember what book I read two weeks ago, I can remember this book vividly and it was amazing.
5. I lived in Sicily for three years and I REALLY want to go back.
6. I gave my heart to Jesus for the first time my junior year of high school when I was 15.
7. My husband is my first love, my highschool sweetheart, and my first... you know... haha!
8.I was abused by my step-dad growing up, and it's shaped me into who I am today and made me a better person for it. He is truely an evil man, but I'm not even angry at him for it anymore.
9. I really want to learn how to cook, my mom could never teach me because she cooks from a box! haha
10. I love board games like trivial pursuit and cranium.
Here are the ten of you I give the award to! (and not in any specific order)
1. Heather at Riding The Rollercoaster
2. Young Mom/Wife at I Took the One Less Traveled by...
3. Lindsey at Learning to be a Wife
4. Kim at Navy Wife, Navy Life, Watch Me Sink or Swim
5. Miss Jody at Miss Fancy Pants
6. Ashley at The Navy Wife
7. Allegra at A Vigorous Love Affair with Le Word
8. Stephanie at Adventures in Babywearing
9. Daniella at A Grateful People
10. Kammi at Misadventures of an Alternative Navy Spouse.
Thanks so much again Stephanie!!
Oh, and I finished reading Loose Girl, and it was FANTASTIC!
Well, I gotta go, More later!!