Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Major Award!

Please tell me you've seen A Christmas Story! Anyways, I got my first award today! From the lovely Mrs. Stephanie Hartman over at Army Wife On A Mission!!  Thanks so much!!
And to this one there are rules:
"The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two.

First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know,

but that are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award.

Third, let all the people you've given the award to know that

they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something).

And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
 
 
 
 
So, ten things about me eh? Here goes...
 
1. I prefer coffee at night rather than in the morning (Stephanie's list made me think of this, but it's still true!)
2. I eat grilled cheese with ketchup.
3. I want kids more than anything! My dream in life is to be a mother.
4. The first book I ever read by myself was The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss in kindergarten. But the first adult book I ever read was Chameleon by Sandra Brown when I was 10.  And even though I can't remember what book I read two weeks ago, I can remember this book vividly and it was amazing.
5. I lived in Sicily for three years and I REALLY want to go back.
6. I gave my heart to Jesus for the first time my junior year of high school when I was 15.
7. My husband is my first love, my highschool sweetheart, and my first... you know... haha!
8.I was abused by my step-dad growing up, and it's shaped me into who I am today and made me a better person for it. He is truely an evil man, but I'm not even angry at him for it anymore.
9. I really want to learn how to cook, my mom could never teach me because she cooks from a box! haha
10. I love board games like trivial pursuit and cranium.
 
 
Here are the ten of you I give the award to! (and not in any specific order)
1. Heather at Riding The Rollercoaster
2. Young Mom/Wife at I Took the One Less Traveled by...
3. Lindsey at Learning to be a Wife
4. Kim at Navy Wife, Navy Life, Watch Me Sink or Swim
5. Miss Jody at Miss Fancy Pants
6. Ashley at The Navy Wife
7. Allegra at A Vigorous Love Affair with Le Word
8. Stephanie at Adventures in Babywearing
9.  Daniella at A Grateful People
10. Kammi at Misadventures of an Alternative Navy Spouse.
 
 
Thanks so much again Stephanie!!  
Oh, and I finished reading Loose Girl, and it was FANTASTIC!
Well, I gotta go, More later!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you darling for giving me an award :)

    Your so sweet!

    Your list is great! But number 8...it broke my heart. However your a strong woman and I respect you... :) Good for you :)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!