Monday, February 22, 2010

Movie Monday?

I keep seeing Movie/Music Mondays on other blogs and I think it's a fun idea, so I thought I would do one.  I don't know who started it, so I don't want to take any credit for it or anything, I just thought it was cute.
Ronight, after my honey gets home from the gym we are going to watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding!  It is SUCH a cute movie, and it's so funny! And I was really surprised to learn that Michael actually likes it too! Haha. If you haven't seen it (which is hard to believe) you really should.
Hope everyone had a great start to their week, and a good rest of the week.
Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it... but I think I just might now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, real?!? it is SO cute and it's hilarious! and it's easy to relate to, if your family is european, because it's about her HUGE Greek family and how their mom's are constantly trying to feed them and get them married off. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love
    Love
    LOVE this movie!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!