Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Two Tuesday!

This is fun!

Top 2 T.V. Shows!
1. Criminal Minds
By far my very favorite show!  The characters really draw you in and allow you to connect with them.  They are all so intelligent and it really keeps you hooked form the fist minute.
2. Lost
I don't even know what to say! haha. It is SO GOOD! It's an obsession. I mean, every episode leaves you just mind blown.  I couldn't even describe what is going on in the world of Lost. Craaaazy!

Top 2 Vacations
1. Cefalu, Sicily
By far, Sicily is my favorite place in the world.  But Cefalu is one place on the island that I never got to visit, but I've heard about how amazingly beautiful it is, so that's definitely where I want to go.

2. Santorini, Greece
It just looks so beautiful!!!



Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Leave some Love!!!