Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day

I had a beautiful Valentine's Day with my sweetheart. We went to lunch at Carabba's (I got to wear my new heels!) then went to the old town St. Augustine, bought some fanastic fudge and walked around a bit.  And once we got back home we got to spend time with our family, so all in all a great day.  The weather was really pretty today as well. I just wish I could have taken some pictures, I didn't know we were going anywhere besides the restaraut so I didn't end up bringing it.  :( I always miss the photo oppurtunities.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very nice day spent with your loved one :)

    Yes, I forget all the time to take pictures...
    your just enjoying the moment! Nothing wrong about that!
    xoxoxox Happy be-lated V-Day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!