Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's for Lunch?

Well, it's 12:10 over here and I'm still in my pajamas, which consist of Navy sweatpants and one of my honey's long sleeve shirts.  I'm also having popcorn for lunch (mmm, with garlic and parmesan cheese on it, the BEST way to eat it!) and my 64oz. Big Gulp cup filled with water. Oh, and I'm also listening to the soundtrack of Rent to drown out the sounds of Call of Duty.  What are ya'll doing on this fine Sunday afternoon?
I've also been reading some new military wife blogs that I've discovered. I also noticed that there aren't very many Navy wife blogs out there, at least, I haven't found many. But that's okay, I lvoe reading about all branches.  :D  I also made a new "real life" Navy wife friend! haha. Her husband eaves in April and mine leaves in May, so we're pretty much in the same boat. AActually, typing this out, I'm pretty sure I've already sadi something about her. haha. Oh well, I'm one of "those" women, who repeats EVERYTHING because I can't remember what the heck I said! haha. I digress.

Have a great last day of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Girl I'm like taht to I can never remeber what I said lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn for lunch is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!