Friday, March 12, 2010

Blah.

Today was just spent cleaning, organizing, and purging.  My honey keeps EVERYTHING, he has WAAAAY too many clothes, many of them duplicates and/or way too small. Ugh.  I, on the other hand, throw away things at every chance I get.  So I made today all about trying to get things organized in our miniscule room so that it won't be so cluttered anymore.  Anyway, thats what I have been doing on this lovely rainy day.  I decided to take a break for a minute and catch up on some of my favorite blogs and fill in another "Fill in the Blank Friday".  Enjoy.


1. The best day ever was the day I married the man of my dreams.


2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because I prefer heartier foods like steak or spaghetti and I don't really enjoy breakfast food so much and lunch is boring.
3. This weekend will be pretty awesome, my cousin is getting married to an awesome guy.

4. Never in my life have I well, there are a lot of things I haven't done but I've never been to jail.

5. The only thing better than reading is sex. 

6. I could really do with some food, a job, more money and new clothes.

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was tampons and two stackable plastic bins.


Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Well I am so glad you have never been to jail lol..I don't think anyone wants to ever go there I guess I was never a badass because I've never been either lol..I Love dinner time to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the only thing better than reading in sex! Reading is clearly very much up there!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!