Friday, March 5, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday courtesy of the little things we do.

Here are my answers to this weeks questions:

1. One thing I MUST do before I die is have and raise my children.


2. I would rather read than do pretty much anything.



3. If I could giver my younger self one piece of advice it would be to try to be nicer to people and to experience more of Italy.



4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy our dream house, pay bills, but a new car, go on a shopping spree and put the rest in savings.



5. The best surprise ever was wow, I can't think of anything.



6. My biggest fault is nomatter what, I always end up saying something mean.



7. My biggest strength is I'm very strong in my convictions.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Amanda I think everyone says mean things and they don't mean It I know I do..

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!