Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Today I am wearing sadly enough, I haven't gotten dressed yet, so I'm wearing my hubby's grey sweatpants and a white tank top.


2. My favorite childhood food was McDonalds Happy Meals and my favorite food now is salad and anything Italian.

3. A day that I am too busy to read is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was part of Tropic Thunder and the next movie I want to see is the whole of Tropic Thunder! It was so funny!

5. My favorite smell is clean Spring air because, well, it just smells so fresh and clean and new.

6. A weird little quirk I have is I don't know if it's "weird" but EVERYTHING I own has a specific place, and I ALWAYS put it back in that place, also everything I do happens in a specific order, from how I eat my food to how I wash dishes.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm I don't know, I haven't taken one in a while.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog its so cute! I am with you I LOVE the smell of SPRING! Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got dressed either, so don't feel bad. It's 1:30 here! lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!