Fill in the blank Friday is still going on, so if you haven't already, come join in!
1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was never go to bed angry. I know, it's cliche and eeryone hears it, but my husband and I are the type to hold onto arguements until one of us is proved RIGHT. And neither of us are ever wrong (see how that makes things hard?) so giving up all our anger before bed and forgiving each other really helps to keep our arguements less damaging.
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to something to support wounded soldiers and their families.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be my Nonie's homemade raviolis. Dr. Pepper, and rum pound cake smothered in butter.
4. My hair is a hot mess.
5. If at first you don't succeed get someone to fix it for you!! haha.
6. I have always been very socially awkward. People call me "Bing" like the search engine, because, like those commercials, I make weird associations and know a lot of random (but what I think as interesting) facts. Also, I tend to use what many call "big words" in everyday speech and my hubby gets annoyed because I use words that are no longer commonly used.
7. Oh....and by the way.... I DID get some color yesterday!! And the color is red. Ugh.