Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday


The questions..






1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
Kinder Eggs. Definitely.

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
It all depends, but in our relationship it's me.

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
both, but pictures a little more.

4. Were you popular in highschool?
haha. nope, I hated high school.

5. What's your bra size?
32DD

6. How many states have you lived in?
3

7. What's one blog you read every day?
I actually read every blog on my blog roll with new posts.

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
NUTELLA!! yum.


Have a great Sunday! I'm visiting family today so it should be a good one. :)

4 comments:

  1. 32DD! Holy moly girl! Share the wealth! Haha. Loved all your answers, hope you are having a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 32DD Amanda you can give me some of your wealth I need some lol..

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!