Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday


1. What year did you graduate high school?
2008!

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
umm, I don't know...

3. Beach house or Lake house?
Lake house. (that's a pretty good book too by the way!)

4. Mac or PC?
I have a PC but I prefer Mac.

5. Did you wear braces?
Sadly, I did.


6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
Johnny Depp's girlfriend.  :D

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
Alot. About 10 I think.

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
clean.
 
 
Ciao!
 

5 comments:

  1. I see I'm not the only one who has moved a lot! I moved more than 15 times since I was born.. and that's only counting 1 PCS.. looks like we'll have more moves ahead of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, Johnny Depp's girlfriend! Clean?? why would you want to do that for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i know! lots of moving for me, but i prefer it, i hate staying in one place too long.

    and I LOVE a clean house! haha. plus, ive never learned to cook, if i could cook though, im sure i would prefer it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!