Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am a total snob

A gift-wrapping snob that is.  I am obsessed with beautifully wrapped presents! I just finished wrapping my cousin's wedding gift, and I have to say that it looks fantastic (if I do say so myself). I take gift-wrapping seriously :) .  I love bows and ribbon, patterns and metallics, I just like to make the outside looks as beautiful as the inside.  I hope that one day I can have my own gift-wrapping station like this one here:
(I think it's from Country Living? But I'm unsure)

Doesn't it look wonderful?

4 comments:

  1. Omg my sister in law has a gift wrapping station and I am veryyyyy jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pretty presents, too. I am terrible at keeping supplies in stock, though, so I always try to use secondhand bags...and if that fails, then I venture out, and it usually ends up being a bag because that's easier than wrapping, and I'm not the best wrapper.

    But that is a cute station there. I would reconsider if I had one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I would LOVE to have one of those I LOVE Christmas time because I LOVE wrapping all the presants..

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's wrong with this?
    I love it! There is no reason why you can't have this!

    I have a kick-arse scrapbook room..I love it :)

    I guess I'm a snob too! Whoo! Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!