Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I can't believe I've never had this before!

Seriously, it's so good!  I just saw it the other day on sale at Target and picked it up, and I just can't stop drinking it! I know, this is a useless random post, but it's just so good! (Not as good as Dr. Pepper though, nothing can replace that!)
Also, I realize I've been neglecting my reading list, I've been adding new books to my list as I read them, but I haven't been posting their information.  I've just been getting through them pretty fast, so I'm not gonna write about them ALL here, but I will tell about one I'm really enjoying right now.  It's called If There Be Dragons by Kay Hooper. So far it's really great, it's pretty romantic, more so than I thought it was going to be because hers are usually mystery thrillers, but it's still turning out to be a new favorite.

"What was a woman like Brooke Kennedy doing running a guest lodge alone in the Montana wilderness? And why was her best friend so worried about her? Those were the questions Cody Nash asked himself after agreeing to cancel his tropical vacation to go on a mission of mercy into blizzard country. For the strong and self-assured woman he found didn’t need or want his help — but she was in trouble. Brooke had isolated herself from the world for reasons she wouldn’t or couldn’t say. But Cody didn’t need to be a psychic to sense that Brooke was afraid. Even more, her fear had intensified from the moment he arrived. Now, as a dangerous storm strands them together, Cody must learn the well-guarded secret of this beautiful, gifted woman — if he can convince her to give him the one thing he needs to save her from a self-imposed exile: her trust."

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Omg I Love Cherry 7up!! Mmmmmm It's so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry 7up!? LOOOVE it! I usually make myself a Shirley Temple at least once a day. I'm kind of an addict. I'm also a huge fan of Schwepps Cranberry Gingerale.

    :) Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i love me a shirley temple! you know, i didnt even connect the two until you said something!! haha! right over my head! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!