Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's been a good day.

Today was my little cousin Maddy's birthday party! He was so so cute!! I didn't get many pictures though, but we had a good time.  I can't believe the day is almost over, this weekend has gone by waaay too fast!  But it ha been a really good one.  :)

It's time for another Getting To Know You Sunday!

1 - Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I've loved reading other people's blogs for a long time and I really just hope that maybe someone will read mine and be inspired or helped by things I've written about.


2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
There are so many!!

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
I'm not concerned with my weight, my concern is with what's jiggling that I dont want to jiggle.

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
My hubby understands me fine, and that's all that matters.

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
awe. I don't have any yet, but I really want a few!

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
hmm. I guess 2009 so far because that's the year I got married.

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
pee standing up, scratch my balls, and  grow a beard.

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I don't know about raising any eyebrows, but I love tattoo rum and dr. pepper.



3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hey! Great answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer for number 4-so sweet!

    #7 made me laugh out loud!!! :D

    I really love the picture of your family underneath the "first kiss" photo (which I also like!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!