Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Really? REALLY??

Does it really need take three days and five phone calls to have a maintenance man come out to fix a clogged toilet??? ugh. seriously, that's just crazy.
And even now that it's fixed, I'm still scared to use it!! haha. Does anyone else feel like that after a broken toilet gets fixed?
Well, enough about my toilet.  :)
My MIL got an AWESOME deal on towels at my FIL's work. He works on computers at the hospital, but for some reason every so often someone comes in and sells towels and bed sets and stuff. I don't know why, but it's always great stuff for really good deals.  I think I'm going to get me some for when we move and need all our own towels and everything.  It's kind of sad really, when we move, we are going to have to buy EVERYTHING we will need in a new home.  All we have is a bedroom set and a t.v.  But, I look forward to buying things I really love and decorating.  :)

Wow, I'm all over the place! haha. Well, I think I'm going to try to finish off my book.  It's getting exciting!
Have a good night!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I Love decorating B and I have to get a new bedroom suit and of course B wants a huge T.V but I mean come in what guy doesn't lol..I was always scared to use the toilet after I saw this show where they had rats coming out of the toilets so everytime I went to use the bathroom I had to keep looking down lol...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!