Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So hard

Why is it so hard to find a nice apartment that doesn't cost over $1000. AND why doesn't anyone want to work with and help out military members? Ugh. Anyways, nothing much is going on around here. Still apartment searching, still having no luck.  But tonight my hubby and I are going to have dinner with his cousin so that's something to look forward to.  Also, Michael's VERY sweet sister and brother in law invited me to go with them to Boone, NC for Memorial Day weekend! Isn't that sweet? They want to take me with them since they know that I'll be lonely while Michael is in bootcamp.  :) I'm so grateful for our family  :D


3 comments:

  1. Your blog will not come up in my reader! I keep trying and it won't work! Grrrrrr. I'm going to try again and see if I can make it work.

    This is the reason I haven't commented in a while...SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I got it! It works.

    ok i'm done now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!