Monday, March 29, 2010

So, I've been thinking about some tattoos.  I really want one, or a couple.  :)
I would love some beautiful cherry blossom branches blooming across my back.  I really like how they represent the beauty and transience of life as well as a celebration of feminine beauty.
I also want to get a fouled anchor (probably on my hip or the bottom right corner of my back) to represent being the wife and daughter of sailors.  The Navy has done and will do so much for my family and me.
A pinup girl on an anchor would be awesome too.
And I'm rolling around the idea of getting a band tattooed around my ring finger, under my wedding ring.

But, it will be a while before I get one. I really think it's important to put a lot of thought into tattoos before you get them, so I don't mind the wait much.


Lots of love!

3 comments:

  1. I dig the pinup girl idea. I'm dabbling with getting "we are all sinners" on my instep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked the idea of getting a tattoo under my wedding ring too but I think I am going to get my husband's initials on my wrist instead so I can still cover it up with a watch/bracelet for work etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I have both been thinking about getting a tattoo for sometime. We would really like to do it together and get something symbolic for our marriage and children, but are still trying to figure out what to get..Goodluck! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!