I got this Top Ten Tuesday from Riding the Rollercoaster.
If you haven't already, definitely check out her blog!
So, my top ten things to do before I die:
1. Move back to Italy and learn to speak Italian fluently.
2. Teach my kids Italian.
3. To help at least one milspouse (in the future) get through what I will have been through by then. (I'm not sure that makes a whole lot of sense, but I don't know how else to say it haha!)
4. To lead a spouse support group5. Visit every amusement park in the U.S.
6. Do a wine tasting
7. Have (or at least attempt) a natural birth
8. Visit as many countries as I possibly can
9. get on Jeopardy
10. meet Johnny Depp
What's on your bucket list??