Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

I got this Top Ten Tuesday from Riding the Rollercoaster.
If you haven't already, definitely check out her blog!

So, my top ten things to do before I die:
1. Move back to Italy and learn to speak Italian fluently.
2. Teach my kids Italian.
3. To help at least one milspouse (in the future) get through what I will have been through by then. (I'm not sure that makes a whole lot of sense, but I don't know how else to say it haha!)
4. To lead a spouse support group
5. Visit every amusement park in the U.S.
6. Do a wine tasting
7. Have (or at least attempt) a natural birth
8. Visit as many countries as I possibly can
9. get on Jeopardy
10. meet Johnny Depp

What's on your bucket list??

7 comments:

  1. Aw I want to go wine tasting too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone should do wine tastings! They're fabulous!

    I want to learn Italian, I always have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I'm not starting my Top 10 list until next Tuesday, so make sure you post this link next week when I have the McLinky up. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic list! i would include in mine to see a soccer match in Italy, meet anyone who played James Bond, and design something that will last for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda! Make sure you post this link on my Mister Linky for Top 10 Tuesday! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!