Sunday, March 7, 2010

Update

I'm sorry I haven't really had anything interesting to blog about lately. It's frustrating me too.  Nothing has really been going on honestly. Except today we are going to my honey's grandma's house (we call her Meme) and oh boy, can she cook!! And last night at about 1am we decided to go to Ihop and grab some food. YUMMY! haha.  It was pretty fun, we were mostly quiet though because we were listening to some redneck behind us talk about theology. HAHA! Wow.  I don't even know where he gets his ideas, but they sure were interesting!  My cousin is getting married the 13th so I'm looking forward to that, and I'm finally meeting my best friend's fiance the 20th.  Well, I think thats the month of March in a nutshell! haha.
Hopefully I'll have something new and interesting to blog about soon. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!