Friday, March 19, 2010

yay for giftcards!!

My Grandma sent me a gift card to Kohl's for Easter (yes, I know, I'm 19 years old and I still get money on random holidays from my grandma, but hey, I'm not complaining. haha)  and I bought a REALLY cute outfit for my best friend's little boy (she's due in June!) and the an adorable shirt for myself.

Kohls really isn't my favorite store, I only ever shop there if I get a gift card to it.  But this shirt was a GREAT find.  I also got a really pretty night dress, but I can't find a picture.
In other news I get to meet my other best friend's fiance tomorrow! He is on leave before he gets stationed in Japan so he came out here to visit her and get married!! So exciting. 
A domani!

2 comments:

  1. I've never really been in Kohls. Everyone always talks about it, I think i'm missing out on something. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i pretty much only like their Elle and Simply Vera by Vera Wang stuff. and every once in a while they have good sales, but its usually overpriced.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!