Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yay for tonight!

Tonight we are going bowling with some friends of ours, I'm really looking forward to it!  I really love bowling, even though I'm terrible at it, but I still have a lot of fun.  I'm excited to get out of the house, today has been especially boring.  I'm caught up on cleaning and laundry so I didn't have any of that to do today, so I decided to clean out my car and bring my books back to the library.  Other than that, I've just been lazing around. Ugh.  It may be weird, but I love cleaning and having a clean house.  But when it's already clean, then I have nothing to do! haha.  Oh well, and since I honestly have nothing to talk about I'm going to do a little survey about me and my hubby that I got from Mrs. P at A Little Pink in a World of Camo.

1. What are your middle names?

Todd and Christyne Lynn

2. How long have you been together?
Together for 3 and a half years, married for 4 and a half months.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
about a year.

4. Who asked who out?
He asked me.

5. How old are each of you?
He will be 21 in July and I turn 20 in November.

6. Did you go to the same school?
We did, he graduated a year ahead of me.

7. Are you from the same home town?
Nope, he was born and raised in Jacksonville and I was born in Long Beach and raised everywhere.

8. Who is the smartest?
We are both very smart. We know a lot of different things too, so we are AWESOME at Jeopardy.
9. Who majored in what?
I majored in Psychology and he is going to major in what the Navy tells him to. Haha.

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
as a couple, North Carolina. or Kentucky, I'm not sure which is farther.

12. Who has the worst temper?
We both have pretty bad tempers.

13. How many children do you want?
We are thinking three, but we'll figure it out as it comes.

14. Who does the cooking?
When we do cook, we take turns.

15. Who is more social?
he is.

16. Who is the neat freak?
Me. definitely.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
Oh wow. We are both EXTREMELY stubborn.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
He does.

19. Where was your first date?
St. Augustine.

20. Who has the bigger family?
Um, let me see. I'm not sure, it's hard to count because mine is all over the place and very blended and  his whole family lives in the same place.

21. Do you get flowers often?
no, but I love getting flowers.

22. How do you spend the holidays?
Well, while we are in Florida we try to split the holiday between both of our families. Like, do something the day before with my parents and spend it with his the day of. But when we move we are going to do Thanksgiving with one family, and Christmas with the other and the opposite the next year.

23. Who is more jealous?
I would say me.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
Once we started dating, not long at all. We weren't "daters", we took dating someone as trying to find a spouse, not to have fun with people.

25. Who eats more?
me, I eat constantly.

26. What do you do for a living?
I clean my house and do laundry. haha. He installs radios in City vehicles (police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, etc.) and is leaving for bootcamp in May to become a U.S. Sailor.

27. Who does the laundry?
Me. He has never had to do his own laundry in his life.

28. Who's better with the computer?
him, even though I spend waymore time on it.

29. Who drives when you are together?
he does. he doesn't like other people driving him anywhere.

30. What is your song?
We always have a different song that's "ours". haha.

Well, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun bowling tonight. I love to bowl. I liked your survey.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!