Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Sunday

Time for another Getting to Know You Sunday


1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? my man is HAIRY.  :)

2. How often do you run red lights? very infrequently.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid? Scarlett Johannson or Nicole Richie

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? hmm. I don't really care either way honestly.

5. What makes you feel sexy? my honey. expertly done makup, my favorite pair of jeans and my favorite top.

6. I get excited when...........? i know my niece and nephew are coming over.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? definitely indoors.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? million dollars.

I don't have anything else to blog about right now, I've just been spending quality time (aka listening to my honey play Call of Duty while I try to find something interesting to do) with my honey.  Nothing of note going on here. Ugh. I really wish there was something interesting going on. It's driving me nuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!!!