Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

It's back! Hop over to The Little Things We Do and join in!

1. The first thing I do in the morning is... roll over, try to go back to sleep, and when that's unsuccessful I brush my teeth.

2. Every night before bed I... get a kiss from my hubby.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is... read, listen to music and blog.

4. Something that makes me cringe is... people who scrape their teeth on the fork.

5. Social situations... I'm awkward and standoff-ish (but not on purpose! I don't know how or why I am that way, I just am!)

6. I like to collect... books I guess. I don't like clutter so I don't collect anything.

7. Weekends are for... fun! books! movies! parties!


1 comment:

  1. I can completely relate to 2, 6, and 7. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!