Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Join in over at The Little Things We Do!!!

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is

this is a very hard question, but I would have to say "The Breakfast Club".

2. My favorite movie as a child was
pretty much anything Disney. And Scream, I watched it almost every night.

3. The best movie quote ever is
there are sooooo many! I guess I'll just pick one at random...
Private Joker: "The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. " From Full Metal Jacket



4. My favorite actress is
Audrey Hepburn and Helena Bonham Carter.


5. The movie I could watch over and over is
The Breakfast Club and Memoirs of a Geisha.


6. My favorite movie genre is
I will honestly watch most anything, I just get into moods for a certain genre. Right now I've been watching a lot of documentaries and raunchy comedies.


7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is
Ma Mere.


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on favorite actresses. I also love Kathryn Hepburn. But HBC is also one of my FAVES. I love her BBC work with classic literature adaptations.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!