Monday, April 19, 2010

Movies...

it's an addiction. I can watch movies all day, I always have one playing on the t.v. even if I'm not even paying attention to it.  I keep a movie on while I'm getting dressed, while I'm reading, blogging, eating, cleaning, napping... I love horror, crude comedies, indie, documentaries and foreign films. Some (and I do mean only a few) of my very favorites are L'amant, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Breakfast Club, Thirteen, Interview With A Vampire, Pineapple Express, Cruel Intentions, American History X, and Forrest Gump.  On my "to watch" list are Ma Mere, La Strada, A Clockwork Orange, Caro Diario, Au Revoir Les Enfants, and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. 

Hmm. Maybe I should get a life? :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the Breakfast Club! I like movies too. I love when we do movie nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) This post made me smile

    I think my fiance & I watched 3 movies yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!