Tuesday, April 6, 2010

oh wait, there's more!

Just a few more from Easter...



Me and my sweet nephew Madden!


My neice Lexie and her "cool dudes"


Nothing going on today, I've been laying by the pool a lot, so I am actually getting some color, except on my legs, for some strange reason my legs NEVER tan. Ugh. It's depressing.
Also, a shirt that I've been eyeing at NY&Co went on sale the other day and guess who didn't have any money. Moi. Ugh. Such is my life.

Hope everyone else is having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. love the "cool dudes" hehe your family is too cute :)

    Im rather jealous you are out tanning...I need to get the ball rolling on that one!!! my legs take FOREVER to tan!!!! if you figure out a trick---let me know!!!

    I <3 NY&C!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. giiirl, ive been trying to figure out the trick for FOREVER! im just day-glo white is the problem. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!