Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Five

My honey is at PT right now, so I thought I should catch up on my blogging.  Since Michael has quit working we've been able to spend all our time together, and I'm loving every second of it.  His ship date is getting closer and closer...  and I'm getting more and more stressed out. But that's just me I guess, I stress about everything. Oh, and my package from Stephanie came in the mail today!!  She is so so sweet! Besides the giftcard that I won, she sent me the CUTEST bag with a towel, and beach mat and some sun tanning lotion!! So thoughtful!  You should definitely check out her blog, she's such a great woman and awesome friend!  I feel like we know each other already and we've never even met!! 

Well, now onto my Thursday Five!

Just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Giddy

Grateful

Joyful

Gleelful

or all of the above..

1. My hubby, of course I have to put him on here!  He is my everything, he would do anything for me, takes care of me and he makes me proud to be his wife and to support him in all his endeavors.
2. Rhapsody.  I don't know what I would do without all my favorite music available at the click of a button.
3. Games nights with my sister in law and her husband.  We have SO much fun!
4. Coloring. Yes, it's exactly what you think it is: crayons and a coloring book.  It's actually very cathartic for me and I have so much fun.
5. Reading. 'Nuff said.  :)

join in and link up to her blog!!



3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Mannland5- I'm a Kindergarten teacher and love coloring, it's very relaxing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and children make me giddy and I am so grateful for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love coloring!!!! But ONLY with fresh crayola crayons!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!