Tuesday, April 6, 2010

yay!

I love recieving awards! Who doesn;t? This one is from the beautiful Christina over at Married to a Sailor.
Thanks so much!!

And with this award comes a few rules.


1.You have to say "Thank you".

2.List Seven things about yourself.

3.Pass it on to another Beautiful Blogger!

Since I already said thank you here are seven things.
 
1. I actually have a pretty good "tan" going right now, but tan on me is still pretty darn pale.
2. I am a Harry Potter fanatic.
3. I finally figured out what I want for my very first tattoo ("Piu della vita" on my hip)
4. I am addicted to netflix, chapstick, bbq sunflower seeds, and smart water.
5. I didn't meet my biological father for the first time until I was 10 years old.
6. I love dipping french fries in hummus.
7. I want kids, NOW.
 
And I pass this on to:
Kim at Navy Wife, Navy Life. Watch Me Sink or Swim.
Mrs. G.I. Joe at ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus
Stephanie at Army Wife on a Mission!!
Shayla at Sunshine and Sprinkles
Wife on the Rollercoaster at Riding the Rollercoaster
 
I swear, picking people to give awards to is the most difficult thing to do.
 
Much love

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to Chapstick too! lol
    I know the feeling about wanting Kids now too! Just waiting on the Hubby to be ready! ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!