Friday, May 21, 2010

fill-in-the-blank friday: Fashion edition

Head over to The Little Things We Do to join in!

1. One fashion trend I really regret is oh geez. I'd have to say the whole "scene" trend. It was terrible.


(you can't really tell in this picture, but my hair is short and spiked around my crown, and yes it's all real hair. no extensions for me please!)

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a jacket, or if it's hot out a necklace or other fun accessory. And always make sure your hair looks decent!

3. I would describe my personal style as a huge mix. I have different tastes and it changes with my mood.

4. My fashion muse is Audrey Hepburn, Nicole Richie, Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Rachel Bilson, Victoria Beckham.

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be anything by Christian Louboutin or Coco Chanel .

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of see number 4.

7. Today I am wearing I haven't gotten dressed yet, so my pj's. A white v-neck shirt (which was part of yesterdays outfit), my hubby's gray sweatpants (that I stole from him a few years back) and my hubby's boxer briefs. SO COMFY!!!



3 comments:

  1. ok dying to see the full pic of the hair on ur crown! :o) can't imagine it???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the hair too! I'm a jeans and tshirt kinda girl.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!