Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to Know YOU Sunday

The questions..


1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
my jeans and my bridesmaids dress.

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
i played volleyball over summer, then i tried out for the school team that fall and the coach picked all the exact same people from the season before. ugh.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
no. absolutely not. im phobic of bugs. of EVERY kind.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)
the backs of your knees. *shudder*

5. Are you happy?
I am. Despite missing my hubby crazy a lot! if that even makes sense. haha.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
i cant think of any right now... oh, lyk instead of like. does that count? oh, and fab instead of fabulous.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
i could live anywhere. i loved living in Italy and it broke my heart to move, but i could be happy anywhere as long as my husband is there. i hate staying in the same place for too long.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
i don't. haha. i should though. any tips you could give me??


4 comments:

  1. i don't like bugs at all. i found a spider in my room today and got so scared! and then i had to get rid of it myself! i'm of no help for #8. i just keep eating even when i'm full...i need to learn not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I think I could live anywhere also. I would LOVE to live in Italy. We loved our 3 years in Japan, and we'd love to go overseas again. Have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pretty lady!

    I played volleyball too!!!

    I always get sunburned on the tops of my cheeks...I look like an indian girl haha

    so I cant stand the abbrev. you picked "lyk" ummm there is NO Y in LIKE....I hate seeing that one used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do I miss most about Japan? Oh wow, that's a tough one. I'd have to say just learning about a different culture in general. I had so many unique experiences there. And my daughter was born there, so hopefully that gives us an excuse to go back at some point!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!