Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to know you.

The Questions:
1. Are you superstitious?

not at all.

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?

a black panther.

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?

crocs. HIDEOUS!

4.  If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?

sure.

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?

no, but i would like to, if i could just stop being a big baby about it.

6. Are you a spender or a saver?

sadly, a spender, but i really do want to start saving.

7. If  you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?

Johnny Depp. for sure.

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?

i used to be a smoker, until I turned 18, now I'm just kind of a social smoker.






And I just wanted to give a huge thanks to Riding The Roller Coaster for hosting this awesome blog hop!!  And thanks to all my new followers, you are all such wonderful women and I'm excited to get to know you better!


Have a great Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. I agree about the crocs!! I really don't understand the fascination people have with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.....I'm gonna have to go and tam Barbara before my hubs gets home. I feel like a cavewomen right now...it's such a wooly beast...BLECK! It's gonna hurt like &*$@^..but's its so worth it:)

    I'm also a spender....double BLECK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to read more of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay.
    Don't judge.
    I wear Crocs.
    ONLY to work though.
    I work in the animal medical field and they are great for that.
    But I agree I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them with ANYTHING else. Ugh!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i can't believe you wear crocs!!! haha. jk jk. as long as you only wear them to work ;)haha
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!