Tuesday, May 25, 2010

grr. arg.

I hate doing Navy paperwork already and I know it's never going to end! The thought of messing up stresses me out so much!
Well, I haven't been to sleep yet, and I'm not tired at all. I've got the house spotless and my TDP enrollment form filled out.  I just need to make an appointment at the DMV to get a new driver's license with my married name on it, so that I can go get my military I.D. so I can get stickers on our truck.
And so it begins.
:)


I hope my honey has a great day today!!!

And I hope all of you have a fantastic Tuesday as well!


5 comments:

  1. Aw girl I hope your day gets better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I still need to get my new ID. Might have to wait until next week, though. This week is TOO busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! I remember doing that! Getting my drivers license changed and getting my military id. That was fun and exciting. (Minus all the paper work and the hassle that comes along with changing your last name) UGH! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went straight from the ship to the base to fill out forms!!!! When they did my Id through DEERS they just automatically put my Coastie's last name on everything--even though I don't have that last name yet legally. They just said it's easier that way!

    I'm in the middle of dealing with finding a local TRICARE physician....paper work = YUCK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't changed my name on my license.. mostly because i'm having a hard time trading my texas license for a hawaii one. bleh..

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!