Sunday, May 30, 2010

GTKY

I love filling these things out! Head on over to Mannland 5 to play along.

1.  Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
um, no, I don't think so.

2. Can guys and girls be friends? 
It's definitely possible. Not many know how to handle it though.

3. Can you curl your tongue?
yep.

4. Have you ever stolen anything?
when I was younger.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
text. definitely.

6. Memorial Day plans?
I've been watching my baby sister and my nephew (they both are one!) since Friday, and they won't get picked up until Monday evening, so I might go out to dinner with a friend but I'm really hoping to catch Taking Chance on HBO. A definite tear-jerker (more like a huge sobber if that makes any sense) and a beautiful movie.

7. What do you do to relax?
read.

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
I never did before, when I was young I always just had to do what my parents had us do, but I was always sure to have a moment of silence.  But now I really want to make an effort to honor our fallen heroes.




Have a great rest of your long weekend!!!
And never forget or take for granted the sacrifice of many.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I saw Taking Chance on HBO tonight! Did you get a chance to see it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!