Thursday, May 20, 2010

How long have you been married?
7 months

Is this your first marriage?
and last.

Is it how you imagined it would be?
better. :)

What would you change?
I would change just a few little things about me, I would let go of things easier, forgive AND forget...

Are you married to your soulmate?
I truly believe so.

What do you argue about the most?
stupid things, like what to watch on tv or Call of Duty (I freaking hate video games).

What do you see eye to eye on the most?
The really important things: parenting, politics, religion...

Where did you meet your spouse?
NJROTC, my sophomore, his junior year of high school (2004)

Where was your first date?
Old town St. Augustine and it's still one of my very favorite dates.

Where were you when you became engaged?
The first time he asked was in Books A Million (he was about to ship out to basic) the second time he actually had a ring and it was in is bedroom.

Did you live together before Marriage?
yes. My mom kicked me out when I was 16 so I lived with him, I moved back home when I was 17 then moved out when I turned 18 and I've lived with him since.

What was your wedding song?
L.O.V.E. by Nat King Cole

Who was in your wedding party?
his brother and sister, his cousins, and my best friend, and two of his best friends.

Do you get along with the in-laws?
I do!

Whats your view on Children?
I love children and I can't wait to become a Mommy!

Does your spouse feel the same way?
He really wants children too, but he isn't ready yet. So we're goning to wait until he is ready before we start trying.  :)

Are you a 2 peas in a pod or oppsites attract couple?
Like I said before, opposites attract, except in the really important core values kind of way.

Do you go out without your spouse?
not much. I'd rather spend my time with him.

How long are you away from your spouse before you start to miss him/her?
I start missing him before he even leaves!! But that doesn't mean I can't handle the seperation.

Have you ever compared your spouse to someone you have dated in the past?
nope.

Do you trust your Spouse?
completely.

Does your Spouse trust you?
he does.

How well do you know your spouses favorites?
pretty well I'd say.

How well does your spouse know your favorites?
very well.

Do you get along with your spouses friends?
yes.

Does your spouse get along with your friends?
mhmm.

Did you go on a honeymoon?
yep. To the mountains in North Carolina. Low key and wonderful!

Do you watch the same TV shows?
haha. nope. Besides Bones, Criminal Minds, Jeopardy and Family Guy, absolutely not.

Can you agree on Pizza toppings?
usually, I just give him my mushrooms.

Who takes out the trash?
he does.

Who does laundry?
I do. He's never done laundry in his life!


Who is the first one to wake up in the morning?
he is.

Do you have any traditions?
Just some Christmas ones, but we don't have any that are "just ours" yet.

Is there anyone in your spouses family that you cant stand?
nope.

Anyone in your spouses family you adore?
all of them!

Do you know your spouses passwords/pins?
yes. and he knows mine.

Does your spouse know your social security number?
um, he doesn't have it memorized yet, but he knows it. If that makes sense.

Do you ever nag your spouse?
too much. I need to stop.

Do you admit wrong doing?
haha. no. and I should.

Does your spouse?
sometimes.


Feel free to take and repost this! I would love to read your answers!! Have a great Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. Love it we have so much that we both agree on I HATE HATE HATE video games as well so what I started to do is if you can't have it your way then you join them and it actually is fun..lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A proposal in Books a Million?! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answered here:http://musingsofaclassichousewife.blogspot.com/2010/05/about-my-marriage.html

    It was fun.

    My main blog is Counting Our Blessings in case you were wondering. http://GoodMorninBeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!