Friday, May 7, 2010

I'll have an update soon, I promise.

FILL-IN-THE-BLANK-FRIDAY

1. My favorite book growing up was
well, initially the Foot Book by Dr. Seuss (age 4), then it was Little House on the Prairie (age 8), then it was Chameleon by Sandra Brown (age 10) and since then I've been reading all adult books so I don't really count past that as childhood reading.


2. The funniest book I've ever read was
I don't really read "funny" books per se, but I would say the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich and the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz are pretty darn funny.

3. The one book that has truly changed my life is
the Bible of course, and Captivating by john and stasi eldredge


4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read
Um, I think I cried the most during the Harry Potter series (near the end) mostly because I was so invested in the characters.


5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet
This is difficult, I would have to say Dean Koontz and Stephen King.


6. The next book on my "to read" list is
the 6th book in the women's murder club series.


7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring
The Door to December, The Stand and anything from the Harry Potter Series. Those are books I can read over and over.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Stephanie Plum books! And I cried at the end of the Harry Potter Series too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to know im not the only one!! :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!