Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A little about my honey

I thought it might be kinda fun to do the same survey I did but from my hubby's point of view.

A. AREA CODE: he's from the 904, but he is currently in the 847


B. BED SIZE: Queen.

C. CHORE YOU HATE: taking out the trash, he doesn't do much else. haha. lucky.

D. DOG'S NAME: Molly.

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: the snooze button

F. FAVORITE COLOR: black

G. GOLD OR SILVER: White gold

H. HEIGHT: 5" 10'

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: he played violin in middle school (he went to an arts school)

J. JOB: currently in boot camp for the USN

K. KIDS: not yet.

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: haha. don't they call them "ships" in boot camp?

N. NICKNAME: Around the family they call him Todd (his middle name) because he is named after his dad. Some friends call him Wadsie and Chedder.

M. MOM'S NAME: Hope.

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: hmm, I don't think he has ever had one.

P. PET PEEVE: crunching food.

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "The Statue of Liberty is caput. Well, that's disconcerting."-Saving Private Ryan and anything from Step Brothers.

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: one older sister and one younger brother.

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: way too early.

U. UNDERWEAR: boxers.
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: he will eat ANYTHING.

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: traffic or woke up late.

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: he is a great cook! he would probably say his steak.

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: the loud monkeys, the american bald eagle...


that was fun, I know him so well.  :)


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I never thought of doing it from his point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you an award over at my blog: http://bit.ly/b2Xfgb :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!