Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some pics and a fun survey

I took some pictures today of my honey after he swore in and before he left for Great Lakes. I'll just post a few, but I think they came out okay. :)
he's the one in the back wearing the white and blue shirt.




Us with his parents and younger brother.

Now a survey I took from The Life of an ET's Wife, you should
check her out if you haven't already.

A. AREA CODE: 904




B. BED SIZE: Queen.



C. CHORE YOU HATE: cleaning the bathroom.



D. DOG'S NAME: Molly.



E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: My cellphone and a toothbrush



F. FAVORITE COLOR: black, white, grey, purple, green, and yellow. I can't pick just one.  :)



G. GOLD OR SILVER: White gold



H. HEIGHT: 5" 5'



I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: none.


J. JOB: SAHW.



K. KIDS: not yet.



L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: I stay with his parents since he's gone.



N. NICKNAME: I don't really have one, well, sometimes people call me Bing, like the search engine, because I just know stuff... haha!



M. MOM'S NAME: Christy



O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: tonsils.



P. PET PEEVE: I have way too many to list... well, I'll leave it at slow drivers.



Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: I'll just pick one: "Say Auf Wiedersehen to your Nazi balls."- Inglourious Basterds



R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty



S. SIBLINGS: I have 6.



T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 8:15am



U. UNDERWEAR: i love panties!



V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: um... asparagus.



W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: traffic.



X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: my knee. and my teeth.



Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: devilied eggs and bacon grilled cheese.



Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: the big cats.
 
 
Ciao for now!

5 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the shout out! =) I hate slow drivers too!

    ~Tiffany @ Life of an ET's Wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day! I know your very proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that day (for us). So emotional. Don't worry, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congrats on the swearing in :)

    And I love the big cats best too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love!!!